cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created quotation last month and today when I create sales order with reference to quotaion required delivery date is getting copied into the sales order. I dont want the required delivery date to be copied into the sales order. Can any one guide me how to go about it

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In VTAA, when maintaining the copy control from QT to OR at item level, there is a field called Copy Schedule lines. Donot check that field & try.

It should work.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sivanand

well in VTAA (from quotaion to sales order ) i check ed in @ item level i couldnt find teh item category that is used in sales order . it works in case i copy from sales order to sales order but not when copied from quotaion...pls guide is there any other way

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i agreed to Sivanand, as what ever you would like to control from one doc type to another, you can do it through copy control. if you hv to work on more complicatecd issues, u can create your own data transfer routines ( these are the things which are getting copied once the requiremnet is fullfilled) through T-code VOFM. for this you can also take the help of your ABAPs Team member.

Wishes,

Abhishek