cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My client has an requirement to see the list of material which is got invoiced for a month with distribution channel wise also he wants to see the qty and value

please help me on this

i have tried thru MCTC it was not working

Regards

Shakthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

There is standard report: MC+Q, as also replied by me in response to your earlier thread.

In this report, key-in:

1. Distribution Channel (Range: From and To)

and

2. Period (Range: From and To)

And F8.

This report lists out all the Materials, invoiced within period-range for all the Distribution Channels (as ranged), along with Billed Qty and Gross Sale.

If you need to include more inputs, just press F6.

Now, as you are saying that none of your Standard reports (MCTC, MC+Q etc...) are not fetching any data; Please check whether LIS-Update has been maintained or not.

To Check LIS-Update:

SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics-General --> Logistics Information System --> Logistics Datawarehouse --> Updating --> Updating Control --> Assign Update Group at Item Level

Entries must be maintained for the Combination:

A. Sales OrgDist.ChannlDivisionCustomer Statistic Group ()Material Statistic Group (1)Statistics group for sales document type (1)+Statistics group for the item category (1)

B. Sales OrgDist.ChannlDivisionCustomer Statistic Group ()Material Statistic Group (1)Statistics group for sales document type (2)+Statistics group for the item category (2)

Similarly for:

SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics-General --> Logistics Information System --> Logistics Datawarehouse --> Updating --> Updating Control --> Assign Update Group at Header Level

A. Sales OrgDist.ChannlDivisionCustomer Statistic Group ()+Statistics group for sales document type (1)

B. Sales OrgDist.ChannlDivisionCustomer Statistic Group ()+Statistics group for sales document type (2)

I am confident that you will get the desired result.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: I have writen such a long response as the same is working at my end.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shakthi

Have you tried with VF05N ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for this you need to develope a Report with ABAPer, it is related to more than 2-3 tables and in one table you cannot get these all values. infact you will get invoice list in VF05.

regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

VF05 should work for you.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont want to give any input in the payer/material field

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

try MCTA. if this does not work either, then you might not have activated Sales Info System. if this is the case, then please refer to the other threads related to SIS. there quite a few good ones on how to activate and update data.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello part 3.

actually, you can do SQVI and choose VBRP. select documents with dates within your desired range. this should fit your requirements.

regards.