cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Incoming & Outgoing Entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client requirement is in bank consolidated report have to view the incoming & outgoing account open tiems as on particular date.Issue here is input field is,

1. Company code

2. House Bank

3. Account id

4. Posting Date(Hard coded)

Using these inputs have to extract the OI's for those two accounts, in BSEG table House bank (HBKID) & Account id(HKTID) does not gets populated and how system can link input fields with these open items...I have checked all other table still house bank & account id is not populating..

Is there any other table to get these entries using the above input values.

Kindly update me on this issue and have to prepare the spec on the same..

Awaiting for ur reply at earlier..

Regards,

Balaji.c

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the Incoming A/c and Outgoing GL A/c's in FS00 create/bank/interest tabpage enter the House Bank and A/c ID.

Regards

Shammi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shammi,

I dont think so we creating house bank & account id for incoming & outgoing account, since in T.code FI12, we creating house bank & account id only for main bank & not for these accounts...

What i suggested is thru input we can get main bank GL account & for incoming, outgoing accout, asked the ABAPer to add +1 & +2 to that accout where it jumps to the corresponding account entries and it can pick the value..

If any other inputs, pls update me..

Regards,

Balaji.c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Issue had been resolved by developing separate Y report whch includes all the annexure for uncleared items in BRS.

Regards,

Balaji.c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible thru Query I think u can link BSEG and PAYR tables

Regards

Raghavendra.M

SAP-Practice