Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAU and SE95 - Please let me know what needds to be done with this error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was implementing OSS not with ABAP manual corrections. It is to create a method in Interface.

We have downloaded the OSS notes and started implementing one by one. And few OSS notes were not implemented. And it says that Interface~method does not exist in the CLASS.

So when we tried activate the method in the class it gives the following message:

Carry out modification comparison for CPRO CL_RSDD_DTA first. No changes possible

Message no. EU526

Diagnosis

You are trying to edit an SAP object that has already been changed or enhanced in the current system. This could be

A change (without Modification Assistant)

A modification (with Modification Assistant)

Through an upgrade or the import of a Support Package, an object version that was changed by SAP has been imported. The new SAP version, however, has not yet been compared with the changed version.

System Response

The system will deny access in change mode or enhancement mode until the objects have been compared.

Procedure

Run the modification comparison (SPAU) for the object.

If the object is supported by the Modification Assistant, you can compare/adjust it by clicking the stoplight.

If the object was not changed using the Modification Assistant, but by inclusion of notes using the Note Assistant, the respective notes must be compared/adjusted. If it is not absolutely clear which note caused the object to be changed, you can use the Modification Browser SE95 to perform a search: Expand the subtree "Note Corrections" and then use the search function to search for the object name

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also come across this situation.

Check might be any other Transport request is not released for the same components that is the reason why it is not allowing to modify.

What you need to do is to release the previous tp's and then do the manual changes and after completing the manaul changes put all the tp's in the single tp and release and import into the other system.

Thanks

Harsh

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also come across this situation.

Check might be any other Transport request is not released for the same components that is the reason why it is not allowing to modify.

What you need to do is to release the previous tp's and then do the manual changes and after completing the manaul changes put all the tp's in the single tp and release and import into the other system.

Thanks

Harsh