cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for creating a BP in Employee role

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will be helpful for me if anyone can suggest the Function module name or BAPI name that can be used to create a BP in employee role in CRM.

Also I need information on how to add the identificatin data like username etc. when we create a BP in employee role.

Thanks and Regards,

K.Brinda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could try using a combination of the following 2 FM's:

BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA (to create the general BP) and

BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_ADD to create the employee role.

Regards,

Neil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

But I also need information on how to set the identification employee data like personnel number and User name for the BP that is created in the employee role.In both the given BAPIs , there are no tables where these information can be set.

Can you please provide your inputs on this if you are aware of it?

Thanks and Best Regards,

K.Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brinda,

Use the following FMs.

BP_BUPA_CREATECENTRALPERSON

CRM_DNO_EMPLOYEE_ROLE_ADD

with FM BP_BUPA_CREATECENTRALPERSON u can create central person against the BP and then using FM CRM_DNO_EMPLOYEE_ROLE_ADD u can give the user name against the BP. Also this FM will extend the role 'Employee' to the BP>

Hope it works.

Thanks

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RR,

Thanks a lot! The FM that you provided was very useful.We are able to create a BP in employee role but the problem is that it is creating the BP in Groupware employee role(GWEMP) instead of 'Employee' (BUP003).

Can you please give your inputs?

Thanks and Regards,

K.Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brinda,

No..It will add the role Employee (BUP003) to the BP. What you can do is run the FM BP_BUPA_GETEMPLOYEEROLE in CRM and check which employee role this function is returning. This FM should return Employee role (BUP003). If it's returning some other role then needs to be checked in customizing.

Thanks

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RR,

Thanks a lot.

I found the reason for this.In the customising, both BUP003 and GWEMP are assigned to the role category BUP003 and GWEMP is marked as standard assignment.That's the reason GWEMP is picked up.

Thanks and Best Regards,

K.Brinda

Answers (0)