cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of hours for Production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have a scenario whereby one of the operations in the routing was not linked to any activity type and at the same time, a production order of the same material number was created copying both the bom and routing. It is only months later then the activity type was allocated to this work center. Thus if i doing confirmation for my work center at the current stage, will the actual hours and cost be posted to the system??

Thanks in advance

Regards

Yiming

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If any transication happend then Read PP master data will not work meas if good has been issue to order.

Best way you can reverse good isuue and active TECO to Production order CO02FunctionRestricte processing-- and active TECO.

The following actions are executed if an order is set to Technically complete.

The order is not relevant for MRP

Reservations are deleted

Capacity requirements are deleted

Purchase requisitions for external operations or non-stock materials are deleted

The order and its operations receive the system status Technically Completed.

If an order is technically complete, you cannot change it. The fields in the order are displayed but cannot be changed.

And create new order and excute it.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At this current state, it will not be picked up since the routing in the production order is not with activity type. So, please go to production order menu bar-- Functions--Read PP master data. After that, do the confirmation and things will be fine

Hope, it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

thanks for your reply, just to clarify with you, for menu bar-- Functions--Read PP master data, it is only to re-apply the selected bom and routing to the production order, thus if it is my work center settings that is not linked to the activity type, the Read PP master data functions won't capture the acutal cost posted from this work center. Am i right to say that?

Regards

Yiming

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, read master data will update again your Rouuting value and BOM. We have linked work center in routing. So, you must update your work center with activity type and update the same in Routing for that material also. So that, while performing Read PP master data, these values will flow.

I hope, it will clear your doubts!