cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Type Number range ( Accounting doc not getting generated )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created some billing types and for them I have assigned some internal number ranges. Now when I create a billing document it is getting saved with the proper number range but no accounting document is getting generated.

Also when I try to release the invoice I am getting an error which says " *Incorrect doc.no.: 10000009. Select document number between 0090000000 and 0099999999* "

K I N D L Y suggest as U R G E N T.

Regards,

Danny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check External in Object RF_BELEG - Accounting document Number Range , in T.code SNRO it will pick whatever Number Range you will maintain for the Billing.

Regards,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have maintianed your RV document number range from 0090000000 and 0099999999, but the billing document which is created does not fall within this range bcoz of which system is giving the error, check your number range assignement to the billing document once your billing number falls within the RV document number range then this error will not come

hope this will help you

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in vf02 the document is created or not

then check the no range which you have assigned is internal no range

Create a new no range and assign it to billing type, then try it again.

the no range which you have assigned is not saved

for further assistance reply

regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is with the accounting document number ranges. Your system is configured in such a way that accounting document number should be same as billing document number. You have two options;

1) Change the accounting document number ranges (FBN1) for RV document type in the respective company code to same as that of the billing document number ranges.

2) Remove the check in external checkbox for RV document type in FBN1. If you do this accounting document number series will be different.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

If I have different number range for invoice and credit memo and debit memo then what should be done?

Regards,

Danny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with t-code VOFA. Select the Billing document type, and Pick Detail Button.

Here you can see one field as Posting Block, check whether it is checkedup. If it is Checked you need to release the document manually. It Indicates whether the system blocks automatic transfer of the billing document to accounting.

Also check for the AcctDetermProc.

Hope it may work.

Award if useful to you.