cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive object types field when create change master (CC01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, I am trying to create a change master by CC01 w/o any profile, I fill in description, valid from, and status.

Now I want to select the object types. I see all object types but only I can select few of them, the others are not permitted.

Which is the customizing point to change this?

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the answers but I think that is something about define objects types revelants for change master...

Bu I don´t find it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but the problem is that all ticks (active, object, mgtrec,lock,gennew,gendial) for some object types are inactive so I can´t flag it so I can´t specify the object (In my case Material object type)

I think is a customizing problem but I don´t find it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To active tick in check box material object type you need to first tick in check box of material Active.

Then only second check box will be flaged.

Please see below help also.

You can only set this indicator if the object type active for change number indicator is also set for the object type.

You can only set this indicator as long as no objects with this object type have been processed with reference to the change number.

This field is not active for materials. The indicator is set by the system automatically when you set the object type active for change number indicator. Materials can only be processed with reference to object management records.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Ashish

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First setup the control data in OS54 for Object Management Record sections

Define the status for the change master records in transaction SM30 - V_T419S

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Try to configure new profile using customizing path Log Gene....>>>Eng ChaMGT...>>>MAINTAIN PROFILE.

Use the profile while creating the change no to default the values.

Regards

Pragash

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

We create change nos by using cc01. At the time of creation of change number , we need to specify the object types , objects and alternative dates.In object type we can specify the

the object for which we want to use the change number.

1.There are follwing ticks,

active, object, mgtrec,lock,gennew,gendial

2.There are three buttons on the header,

object type, object and aternative dates.

Please try with it.

U can refer to following link to get complete idea about Change History

http://www.sapdevelopment.co.uk/tips/changedoc/cdhome.htm

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Oct 15, 2008 2:59 PM