cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Actual GR posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Is there any business content infoprovider / report available in BI, which will give the actual GR qty (mvmt types 101,102 etc) similar to MB51 in ECC?

Is there any BC provider which stores MSEG data?

regds

KS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

You will get this report on inventory Standard CUBE: 0IC_C03.

Can also use, stock overview extended report. Total Receipt represents GR only.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini / Reddy,

Thanks for the quick replies. I checked this already and find that

- The total receipt quantity is not same as what I see in MB51 (for GRs) in ECC.

- My selection is based on calendar month/year in BI and by posting period in MB51. I am not sure if this may cause some difference.

There is a huge diference (more than 10%) in BI compared to the data in ECC.

Please advise if there is any better way to get the actual GR quantity in BI

Thanks

KS

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MB5B and MC.9 Tcodes data will match with 0IC_C03, MB51 is having all transactions.

So we always consider MB5B in ECC to reconcile the data

Check with 0PUR_C01 Cube data

Thanks

Reddy

Edited by: Reddy on Oct 15, 2008 2:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KS,

Data will match againest all transactions. Only bucketing will be difference. Some possible reasons..

1. R/3(MB5B or MB51) not considers special stocks as valuated stocks where as bw and many more..

2. In MB5B or MB51 or MC.1 R/3 considers Cancellations also as receipts and issues, where as BW not.

3. First check total available stock matching or not. then check receipts and Issues.

If you loaded data properly(without any duplicates or missing data) and all moment type are configured properly with process keys you can match data properly.

First try to match data for historic month, not current month.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini / Reddy,

I tried to reconcile 0IC_C03 with MB51 and also with MC.1

The values do not match and again there is a huge difference.

I cannot reconcile with 0PUR_C01 as the stcok I am trying to reconcile is from production orders (101 and 102)

Is there a standard extractor which gives MSEG data in BI?

KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

First check at plant level and check at material level. Data is not matching for a single material also..?

I cannot reconcile with 0PUR_C01 as the stcok I am trying to reconcile is from production orders (101 and 102)

--> Dont check against PUR_C01(you wont get complete picture)

Is there a standard extractor which gives MSEG data in BI?

--> 2lis_03_BX -- To pull Opening Balances

--> 2lis_03_BF -- To pull moments.

Can you please explain how you loaded data into BW for what date...ect

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The business content was activated an year ago, when the project team ran the initial loads from 2lis_03_BX and 2lis_03_BF. the data was not used in the past. Now I am trying to make use of teh standard reports from BI, and I found that the extractor 2lis_03_BF is only bring zero records. upon investigation, I found that the V3 job si not scheduled to load extraction queue for 2lis_03_BF, which I did. (Only the init delta with data was complete)

Cuurently I pulled all the records as delta from ECC into BI.

For reconcilliation, I am using one material and one plant for one period (Jan 2007). I tried for various periods in 2007 and and the data not seem to be matching for any.

Hope the issue is clear now.

My objective is to reconcile (Production) GRs in ECC with BI

I cannot reconcile with the production planning cubes, as there is difference due to confirmation date of production order and Actual GR posting date.

tks, KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KS,

I think data is not loaded completely into BW. Its better you load entire data into BW by setting up SETUP tables for historic data and initialize without data transfer and pull deltas.

Are you pulling revaluations data aswell or not..?

Steps:

1. Delete data in BW cube.

2. Setup BX stock initialization and pull data into BW. Compress with marker update

3. Setup BF(Moments) data and UM(revaluations) load into BW and compress with out marker update.

4. Pull data using option initialization with data transfer. After this you can continue deltas, once V3 job scheduled.

4. Check and validate data.

Note: Need to lock R/3 side while doing setup.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The revaluations are not currently being pulled into BI. Will that cause any data mismatch?

regds

KS

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, becasue if any transaction happened in ECc and you are not pulled to BW, this that time you may find differences in values, so better pull the data and check.Becarefull while loading the data. i.e. Date Selections and Company code selections.

Thanks

Reddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get this kind of reports from 0IC_C03 cube

Thanks

Reddy