cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring data into travel manager

0 Kudos

All,

in our company we have an external application where the employees enter their travel data. When finished it is transferred into temporary tables within SAP.

From there we have a report which at least calls the function module BAPI_TRIP_CREATE_FROM_DATA.

But this FM uses the transaction "PR01" which is not longer supported under SAP ECC 6.0. I found another FM HRTRV_IF_MODIFY_TRIP but this also uses "PR01"... ;-((

Does anyone know a FM or method which uses "PR05"???

Thanks a lot in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jörg,

There is no BAPI or FM that do the call for PR05 not like the PR01. The PR01 is created now for Batch Input which you have use the BAPI BAPI_TRIP_CREATE_FROM_DATA or the FM HRTRV_IF_MODIFY_TRIP .

In SAP ECC 6.0 it said ONLY that the PR01 cannot be call directly in the command screen, you need to use the BAPI or the FM to call the PR01.

I hope this information helps further.

Regards,

Raynard

0 Kudos

Raynard,

we hoped that there would be a BAPI or FM which supports PR05.

For this the negative answer is not really helpful... )

But for not longer having to investigate it's helpful

Thx

Regards

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jörg,

Thank you for your update. In this case, it would also help us if you could log a Development request. More information about this can be found in service.sap.com/rollin.

Lastly, may I ask you to confirm this thread.

Regards,

Raynard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are in which version?

If you are in ECC 6.0 you can use FM:HRTRV_IF_MODIFY_TRIP.

Same FM module we are using in ECC 6.0 working fine.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Yes - we are on ECC 6.0.

But as I wrote above FM:HRTRV_IF_MODIFY_TRIP also uses PR01! I'm searching a FM which uses PR05!!!

thx

0 Kudos

Does no one have an idea about this?