cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Layout Set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i have a problem with a Layout Set. My problem is only jpg images are displayed into it. Somebody knows what can be the problem?

I try to modify these parameter: "Extensions to be Filtered" , but it does'nt solve my problem.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i haven't filters. But i the images gif, png and bmp aren't displaying into the iview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anna Maria,

if you don't want no filter at all, chose Not Set in Resource List filter, leave blank Extensions, Mime types and Resource types to be filtered.

You can check if the images have, for any reason, the hidden property on.

Have you tried what I told you about the ConsumerExplorer??

Regards

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which is the property that i sahould touch in order that the images are visualized?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

what if change the layout set for "ConsumerExplorer" (the standard), so you can figure out if the problem is your configuration. In the case the iView shows all the images, copy the consumerExplorer Layout and modify your custom settings in the copy.

Hope this help

regards

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a navigation iview that it shows a content from a folder. In that folder i have images. But into the iview only display jpg imeges. And if i upload an gif, png, bmp image it don't shows into the iview.

I think it is a problem of the layout set. Can someone helpme??

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna Maria,

I don't get what are you trying to do ?

check the permissions over the folder...