Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow arrow missing for the select-options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem for the select-options statement that I dont get to see the yellow arrow , although I have not used No-Extension. Can yo please suggest as to why this could be.

Regards

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you paste the select-option declaration you made here?

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The code is s_code FOR t001-bukrs .

All these days we were able to see the YELLOW arrow for multiple entries but now it is missing. can you pls advice.

0 Kudos

Hi you use this code...

TABLES t001..

SELECT-OPTIONS:s_code FOR t001-bukrs .

0 Kudos

Am sorry , I declared TABLES also.

I write the same code in other places it is working with the yellow arrow seen,

But for this particular program all these days it was seen but now it is disappeared can you pls let me know .

REgards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure the program is not changed recently and there is no NO-EXTENSION keyword used while declaring the select option ?

Could you paste the code from the program ?

regards,

Advait

0 Kudos

Hi,

NO , The program has not been changed nor does it have the keyword NO-EXTENSION. While there is another select -option which works fine with the yellow arrow but not this. Can you pls advice..

Code :

Tables : T001.

Select-options : s_code for t001-bukrs.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Have you used select options something like this :

SELECT-OPTIONS: s_werks FOR v_werks OBLIGATORY,

s_matnr FOR v_matnr,

s_mtart FOR v_mtart,

s_lifnr FOR v_lifnr.

This type of format for select options will give you that yellow arrow.

and if not then use this type.

And if you have something else as your requirement, then please share your code for select options, so that some help can be given according to that.

Regards,

Nikita

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have used the key word 'NO-EXTENSION' in the select options then you will not get the Yellow arrow.

Regards,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u facing this problem in the same system that u were using before? Is it like the program was working fine in the development system and in your quality system u are having this problem?

if that is case, just activate the program again and this will regenerate the screen.

regards,

Anoop Panackal

0 Kudos

Dear All,

This issue has been resolved , It was only that the screen had to be dragged ( increase the screen size ) for some reason the screen size was reduced so it was hidden.

thanks.