cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

triggering a program by a dynamic action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From creating a record in Infotype 0000, dynamic action will trigger a program that gets the personnel id and insert to a custom table.

But my current program doesn't get the PERNR. I am not sure which structure to use. I have P0000 whcih i already declared infotype 0000. Or planning to use PERNR-PERNR. The dynamic action calls the program but th custom table is still empty maybe I'm using the wrong strucuture..

Need your advice..

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member761936
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bella,

As mentioned in previous reply PERNR is filled when GET pernr is used.In this case you can use P0000-pernr.

hope this will help you

Regards,

Narendra.Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys,

I already have p0000-pernr declared. but it seems the routine doesn't recognized. I even placed a breakpoint in the routine but it won't stop there. Is there a pre-requisite process? The functional idd was he just add a new entry with FC=F Infotype = 0000 sequnece no = 333 varieble = get_persid(zprogramname)

supposedly, when the user transact pa40 - infotype 0000 and hit save. the pernr will pass through the routine program declared in the dynamic action. but it's not passing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ella bella,

If the program is not stopping at the brekpoint means it is not entering your routine hence dynamic action os not triggering due to some reason.

try this line:

FC = 06

No = 999 (or any availbl in series)

Step = F

variabl funct part = get_persid(your prog name)

also try accesing PSYST and PSPAR structures here...you would get pernr in these.

rgds....Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

What sameer said sound bit reasonble did you that?

Because action might create or change 06. may be whatever action you doing check.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys it worked!

Can I use funciton module instead of program? is there a parameter to pass into the routine?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please be specific about your requirement ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are calling the dynamic action from IT0000 you have to get pernr in p0000-pernr field. Do not use PERNR-PERNR.

check whther your update statement for pushing the data in custom table working fine.

rgds....Sameer