cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In a Sales order when am trying to replace Item Category from TAN to TANN as ,want to send that particular item as FREE.

The net value for that item not turning to ZERO.

Its coming ZERO for One Sales org but not coming for another sales Org in same Client.

Following settings in item category already there..:-

OR NORM TAN TANN

OR NORM TANN TANN KBN

Is there any i missed for new sales org? Pls Guide.

How the same can be defaulted as TANN ?

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

did i understand correctly that item category TANN was manually determined in the sales order and was not a result of free goods detemination? also, the behavior of TANN seems to differ with sales organizations?

if so, i just have a hunch that the pricing relevance might have been modified. please check in VOV7 for this field. the entry should not be relevant for pricing.

also check if item category was used in the pricing access sequence, and if pricing condition records for TANN exist. there should be none.

other than that, do you have any Z-programs running that might affect system behavior?

regards.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable inputs ,the root cause was condition type ZMH0(100% Discount ) was missing in Pricing Procedure.

Raghav:- You can also explore on similar lines.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Even I'm facing the same problem.Is your issue resolved?

Can you please help me out?

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In SPRO --> SD --> Basic Functions --> Free goods --> Activate free goods determination. There you assign the sales area to the free goods determination along with customer pricing proc & doc pricing proc.

Also we assign the free goods to the pricing proc. The 2nd sales org may be having a different pricing procedure

Thats why system might have changed . Pls check in your system the above.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks all of you for inputs.All these settings are there but still not working.Pls advice furthur if i missed anything else.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

free goods are determined by sales area. so for 2nd sales organisation also pricing procedure should be assigned.

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the sales organization is changing probably a different pricing procedure is getting triggered. Check the pricing procedure triggered in both the cases.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Ideally this should work as sales org is not really a relevant thing for this.

But, my question is why don't you use a free issue order type for issuing this material as a free to your customer?

Hrishi