cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP process of instance not start

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I´m with the installation of SM 4.0, and one of the phases of the installation in which for instance java and start again, I get the following error:

ABAP processes of instance SLM/DVEBMGS01 DID NOT START MINUTES AFTER 10:00. GIVING UP.

What can I do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try stop and start manually.... also read the logs dev_w0, dev_disp

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed the final solution manager. I restarted the installation from the start and that's it. The problem now is that I am unable to log into the system. I tried to sap * PASS and DDIC and Password specified in the installation and nothing.What can I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP* are deactivated by default, if you try to login under DDIC and master password what you see?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's the first thing I tried and I think that the user is blocked, password logon no longer possible, too many failed attempts. After I enabled the user login adding sap * / no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 PASS and password and nothing at all. What can I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know sap * / no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 ,

i know -->

login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0

after restart Application server , and try to login under SAP, are you trying your master password for SAP user?

Are you see any other error like DB--error >>>>>>> 0 when you trying to login?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, It was a mistake I push login/no_automatic_user_sapstar= 0, where can I see errors on DB?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you restart server after adding this profile parameters? Also are you trying to login under SAP* and master password (not PASS) , if you want to login under SAP* and PASS first off all you nedd to delete SAP* user master record , and after restarting login with PASS password, try to search on forum(million posts about this problem) how you can delete on DB level (depends of your DB version) ....

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for aproval patches and generate installation key, are necesary the installation of java part??

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope. No java needed for those

For approval of patches you need to configure maintainance optimizer though.

Read,

http://service.sap.com/mopz

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

then for install abap part of solution manager I can install no unicode solution manager,or not?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume you can if its available

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I'm not doing the installation in unicode and I also installed the engine java. That way you can avoid the installation?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I can't understand you... can you re-phrase that?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I make the installation in no unicode, and it´s the same. the installation is made with ABAP+JAVA.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem at all... its exactly the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought that the solution manager could choose whether I wanted to install the ABAP and JAVA split. Whether to validate patches and build key installation requires only the ABAP, I want the party to JAVA?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you initially don't use the java side you can just leave it down after the installation, eventually you might need it and you'll be glad is there.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed the no unicode system with the abap+java engine.

More thanks

Answers (0)