cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for material valuation is not called up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We want to add special logic when user process the material valuation through CK11N.

We have also activated the project with the user exit COPCP005, changed valuation variant to "valuation price with user exit" and modified ZXCKAU08 in the component EXIT_SAPLCK21_002.

And this special logic is correctly workd on development but we are not able to get the desired result on pre-production and production.

Could you please guide that I check anything more?

Thanks in advance.

SK Roh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain a little more where you encountered the problem?

1. Is there a Val Strategy before the Val Strat U that is probably able to find a price for costing?

2. Is the User Exit being triggered?

3. Can you run CK11N in the debug mode (/h) and check if the User Exit is triggered?

4. If all of these occur, the problem probably lies in the ABAP code... check for changes in the material number range or plant codes, or the plant-specific material status - the system does not valuate if the status does not permit it to.

If nothing works, come back with confirmation of the above and we'll go forward from there.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't understand your first comment.

I set the valuation variant to "valuation price with user exit".

Should I do anything more for Val Strat U?

If so, please explain a little more.

And in this problem, the most important thing is that user exit is not triggered on pre-production but it works well on development.

Thank you for your support.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Check the transport. If possible, redo the transport and try. Trust this helps much! Cheers!