cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initiative gains traction in Australia, South East Asia, Korea and China

0 Kudos

Hi All and welcome to the Build-on-NetWeaver Ecosystem initiative - an initiative focused on helping custom development partners leverage the SAP NetWeaver platform more effectively from a business, technical and commercial perspective.

I've started to see some good traction with partners in Australia, South East Asia, Korea and China. Partners see the Build-on-NetWeaver initiative as a great way to develop and expand their existing SAP NetWeaver practices or leverage their middleware domain expertise on non-SAP platforms to establish a new practice focused on SAP NetWeaver which potentially opens the doors to the large SAP Applications install base.

If youu2019re a business manager in a custom development partner and looking to grow your practice in Asia Pacific Japan this initiative could be an ideal way to accelerate your plans.

Would be interested in your feedback!

Regards

Paul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

Thanks for bringing the SI angle to this initiative and the response from the SI s in the various APJ regions.

I would like to dream a little here for BPP and imagine a world where all the custom application development are happening on the BPP platform. I still wonder how it will be then but I would like to present it.

According to my imagination it would be a world where for every market (region), every unique process area centric to an industry will have a composite application solution. This solution being on the BPP platform would be license driven and will bring revenue for SAP and the SI both. Exaggerating my thoughts i would say that the customers who are in competition would share their best practices to shape up each one of these tailor made composite applications. What could happen then is that the regions can have special solutions based on NetWeaver which will completely be localized and can take care of the customer's unique processes pertainly to the regional demand and operational drive. SAP having a strong organic growth strategy & I guess this initiative can make it go exponential in organic growth where the SIs work along with SAP to create solutions and establish a win win situation for SAP, SI and customers.

To sum up the dream I envision that if we are able to make SAP BPP as the platform for all custom development it will make the GLOBAL SAP most LOCAL yet complying to the global standards , efficient upgrades and leading to the SOA based architecture for customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Excellent suggest, Complying to the global standards , efficient upgrades and leading to the SOA based architecture for customers, it is very great.

Thanks.

-

[swissql|http://www.softsea.com/review/AdventNet-SwisSQL-DataMigration-Edition.html]

Answers (0)