cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

handling scrolling of table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to upload data thru BDC to mi01 and mi04 for inventory count.

here i m finding problem in coding BDC with scrolling table . plz provide proper documentation for this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

If you want to handle higher volumes, you should use BAPI for booking, there are some for this task:

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_CHANGECOUNT

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_COUNT

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_CREATE

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_CREATE_MULT

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_GETDETAIL

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_GETITEMS

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_GETLIST

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_POSTDIFF

If you want to stay with BDC, you can solve your problem by booking one material per time. Search in DB, in which document line your material is stored. Then MI04 (and MI02) you push the button 'position cursor'. Afterwards your material will be in first line of screen. Enter your data, save. Via this way you can handle different number of materials per document by looping.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected sir...

actually i m working in IS Retail so large no of materials are there ....i have to count the materials category wise using BAR CODES....thru Module Pool...then pass the data to MI01 n MI04 thru module pool to BDC to Screens...

Customer requirement is like this ....

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

SDN is more like a community (or family), maybe take a less formal introduction next time.

Retail has very large volumes, I know - but you need to look at the volume you have to book - that might be small enough for batch input.

From your description: you have to make a Z-transaction, where inventory counts can be entered by barcode scanner (at least the articles). Then booking should be done with MI01, MI04.

Here you 'just' have to book between 10 - 50 articles (user would not enter much more before saving). This is can be OK for BDC, anyway: that was the requirement.

By the way: take table MEAN for converting EAN to article number.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi....

yes i m doing the same way..just working on module pool part (Z-transaction) ..almost done...now comes BDC ..i ll do it today......

thanks ...

Message was edited by: Madan Gopal Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the CreateMultiple method within the MaterialPhysInv BAPI. I receive an "Error 0" when I trying to initially set the object "Head".

Have you ever encountered a problem similar to this.

Thanks,

Mike F