Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost dimension fields invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i have 2 problems which is listed below

1)When user use the Shop one screen to create the shopping cart the default value for business org is not getting defaulted for that user.

2)Under cost assignment section, when users try to select the dimensions by clicking the binocular the company code field in search criteria is not populated by default

Please help me on this...

Points will be awarded ......

thanks in advance,

SNMkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem.

(1) Are you not geting Purchase group in the basic data while creating SC?

(2) Depands on the setting automatically cost center will be available for that user right?

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi muthu,

1) yes i am getting purchasing group

2) In the Basic data - default business org is not coming

3 ) while selecting cost dimension fields , the default company code is not displaying in the search criteria.

This is happened only for one user....

Thanks for your immediate reply...

Please suggest me reagarding this....

Thanks,

SNMkumar

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prem

2) In the Basic data - default business org is not coming

In standard we dont have business organisation. we have compnay code. check it up. what it must display or search.

3 ) while selecting cost dimension fields , the default company code is not displaying in the search criteria.

as in standars sap we dont have company code in cost folder in sc.

cost centers are linked with controling area-company code relation.

However you check with in web settings - are you geting all attribute or not to do sc.

Thanks

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi muthu,

Business org is our CUF-

We need it explicitly.

2) we have 5 cost dimension fileds which includes cost center(Standard SRM field) .While selecting the cost dimension - in the search criteria the Default company code is not getting displayed.

Thanks - Your answer is more appreciated.

SNMkumar

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether he get correct BUK (Compnay code)attribute in the settings in the web

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also you need to check the default check box once assigned BUK attribute.

Kind Regards,

NMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi muthu,

Yes te user getting the correct BUK- IN ppoma_bbp also the attribute Business org is defaulted and its mark on the check box.

For BUK company code all the users are not marked with default check box - settings are all same for the rest of the users - but only one user alone not getting the company code and business org get displayed in search criteria.

Is there any specific roles to be assigned with respect to the users and to the company code ?

Please advice me ....

Thanks and your answers are highly appreciated.

thanks,

SNMkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you please explain me where I can customise the fields that end user may change in the 'Settings' tab at the top on the SRM Web page ?

Thanks,