cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGARDING SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can anyone tell me solution on below?

in spro in pricing control I have defined condition type zffa & to it i have given access sequence zzzz but when there it is giving me one error

'The field MATKL for access sequence ZZZZ was not checked by the system. No checking rule has been stored for this field.'

Is there any checking rule to define ?if yes how to give it for that the field MAKTL.

tHANKS IN ADVANCE..

RVKUSTA1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the Table to access sequence which you have created for material group in m/03.

BR

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u activated the acess sequence .

if not then goto acess sequence and activate the field table

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I go to access sequence but there no button to activate it.

When a field is added to table and saved it is automatically activated.

But if u know there activatation facility for access sequence then plz tel me

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Poonam

Goto Access sequence and select your acces seq and go to accesses in the left frame.

Then give the condition table (if not given yet) and then select the table and click on fields on the left frame and then come back and save.

Now try the transaction.

regards

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to M/07

here select the access seq ur using go to accesses

here make new entry give access no and then Condition table 46

then save

and try

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already done this.But still error is coming..

Former Member
0 Kudos

still error is there..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the steps below: Not 100% but helpful in finding for missing

In MM module, pricing procedure is used during RFQ and PO creation. Total value of material based on all addition and subtraction like discount, surcharge, tax, freight, etc. In this we are defining pricing procedure and linking to vendor and purchase department through the virtual schemas.

Following steps for pricing procedure as,

1. Define conditions.

2. Define pricing procedure.

3. Define virtual purchase organization and vendor.

4. Info Record.

Customization for Pricing Procedure :

1. Definition of Conditions :

/NMEK0-condition typeu2026condition types- definition (define for basic price, net price, discount, surcharge, tax etc.)

2. Defining pricing procedure :

/NMEK0- calculation schema-calculation schemasu2014New entries (Define procedure and put the conditions like formula so that final price will be net price / total value as per company requirement)

3. Linking pricing procedure to independent condition types.

/NMEK0-condition typeu2026condition types- definition for position for defined conditions (Enter the defined pricing procedure in the each independent conditions u201CPricing Procedureu201D box)

4. Defining Schema group for Vendor :

/NMEK0- calculation schema-schema groupsu2014vendoru2014New Entries.

5. Defining Schema group for Purchase Organization--- New entries.

/NMEK0- calculation schema- schema groups---- purchasing organization--- new entries.

6. Linking Virtual Purchase Organization to actual Purchase Organization.

/NMEK0- calculation schema- schema groups----- Assign P.Org. (in actual P.Org, enter virtual P.Org)

7. Linking Pricing procedure to virtual P.Org and virtual vendor :

/NMEK0- calculation schema- Determine Schema--- -Standard --- New entries (Enter virtual schema and P.Org. along with pricing procedure)

8. Linking virtual vendor to actual vendor-- /NXK02 then enter schema group vendor in Purchasing Data )

9. Info Records (/NME11)---- click on u201CPurch. Org. data1u201D and enter condition types and pricing procedure

Visit: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fb/f22c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is helpful.

But not so useful in solving d error..

Error is still theree..