cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing - Acess sequence - fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ...

in pricing i need to have a condition type to charge freight to the customer if the departure country is different from the destination country -

P.S. the destination country should be dependent on the SHIP TO PARTY country and not the SP

I have created a condition type but not so sure of the table (FILEDS) which i need to put in the access sequence

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I am assuming you are picking up a standard price for the freight charges from departure country to destination country.

if that is the case, maintain an access sequence with a table having two fields:

1. Departure country of Shipping Point of the line item.

2. Destination country of Ship to Party of the line item.

Now maintain the condition records (TCode: VK11) for this access sequence (through the condition type).

Now to make sure the condition type is picked up only for the relevant items (i.e., when the departure country is different to the destination country) a requirement has to be maintained in the pricing procedure against the freight condition type (TCode: V/08).

As this requirement is not SAP standard, write the requirements as a routine in VOFM -> Requirements -> Pricing.

This will work for you.

Thanks

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I assume here dep country means the dep country of the shipping point. Also the freight is at item level as shipping point is determined at item level. That means a single SO can have different shipping points for different line items.

Define the new condition type. In the access sequence select the sales org / material.

You dont need to include the ship-to or sold to.

When maintaining the determiantion procedure, there is something called Requirement. In the requirement routine,put a condition where the system compares the country of shipping point with that of the partner WE. Pass the partner function WE into VBPA.

If VBPA-LAND1 is equal to ALAND of VBAP-VSTEL, then the condition type should not apply. If VBPA-LAND1 is <> (not equal to) ALAND of VBPA-VSTEL, only then it should apply the condition type.

Assign that requirement to the conditon type in the pricing procedure determination.

Give the requirement to the ABAPer. He will help you.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Can you please see the standard SAP requirement 008 and tell me if i can use the same. Looks like this should do the same job that you had mentioned. I think if it works then my solution would be easier.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create table with following fields KUNWE Ship-to party and LLAND Destination Country, and create a new access sequence and assign the same in your condition type.

Hope this will help.

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

U need to write a Routine for this with the help of ABapers

Regards

Srinivas.