cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get available quantity in Inventory levels for all materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..All

I am Abap Developer and i have a Requirement that to Print a report that Displays " Inventory levels (available quantity) for all materials"

1) What tables can i use to retrive the data to get the Inventory levels (available quantity) for all materials.

2).What are the fields can used in that tables that use ful for end user.

Thank you,

Madhu .

Edited by: madhubabu rao on Oct 15, 2008 9:10 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

fff

Former Member
0 Kudos

read the standard program for MB52 and you will know which tables and fields to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

stock available in plant and storage location can be obtained from MARD-LABST

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhubabu,

You can get available stock details thru standard following T-codes:

MMBE

MB5B

MB52

Is there any other information that you require that is not given by above standard reports?

The required table for material details is MARA & Stock details is MARD

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean when you are speaking about inventory levels and available quantity.

I mean that you may have stock of 100 pcs of a certain material but from an open PrdOrd can come a reservation for this component (e.g. 20 pcs) that reduces this the available quantity (to 80 pcs).

If you want only the stock levels, you don't have to write any ABAP code, since MB52 report is designed for this purpose.

If you want to know the available stock (considering requirements (PIR, DepReq, SO), and stock-like MRP elements (PldOrd, PurReq, PrdOrd, PO, etc)) you should check report MD04 and examine how it works, which tables it uses (ST01).

http://iorboaz.blogspot.com/2005/04/get-md04-data.html

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 15, 2008 9:34 AM

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 15, 2008 9:34 AM