Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard report

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want some changes in standard report

i copied the code from standard report ,now is it possible to make changes in dat??

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes what ever you want after copied to Z programe.

Regards

jana

0 Kudos

n enhancement point.

0 Kudos

No More enhancement points.

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

i copied the code from standard report ,now is it possible to make changes in dat??

When you have copied the code and made a new report then it is no more Standard report you can make changes to the Z report but not the STANDAD report.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copying a standard report to a Z-report (customer report) is not a recommendable solution. Of course, you can chang the copied Z-report like you want it should look like, but you have to keep in mind at every package upgrade your modified Z-report has to be adjusted.

A better solution would be, searching for an User Exit (i.e. CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION) and implementing your needed modifications there.

Heinz

0 Kudos

how to go about using user exit...

0 Kudos

Hi,

User Exits can be found by searching, as I mentioned before, "CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION <xxx>", where <xxx> is a 3-digit number. This number is linked to a function module EXIT_<Modulepool>_<xxx>. This function contains an INCLUDE ZX<name>. This INCLUDE has to be modified to your needs.

When the standard report is linked to SD, you can also try to find a PERFORM statement with PERFORM USEREXIT_<something>.

Another way for modifying a standard reports: Does your standard report use SmartForms? When yes, you can design your own Smartform ZSMARTY and link it by IMG.

Hope this helps,

Heinz