Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing pending 'IsCommited' and 'OnOrder' in a list

former_member370721
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If I look at the Inventory Data of an Item I see the 'IsCommited' and 'OnOrder' values.

Is there any way I can easily look up the related Purchase- and Sales Orders as well as Production ... or wherever theses entries are coming/generated from?

I need to get a quick info over the (future) in's and out's of the item, when possible on a time line (as in Order Recommendation report).

Thanks for any suggestion.

Franz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcella_rivi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

I would suggest you to use the option Drag and Relate. Go to the item master data and drag the item code to the sales orders or purchase order or production orders in the second tab of the main menu.

The Details option will give you qty and prices too, but the other option will give you the status (closed or open). Obviously only the open documents affect the order or committed qty.

Kind Regards,

Marcella Rivi

SAP Business One Forums Team

former_member370721
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcella,

Thanks. Not exactly what I am looking for ... but its a workaround.

Seems like I need to do some FMS to get what I need.

Best regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

As per your requirement; you need a drill down functionality for u201CCommittedu201D and u201COrderedu201D columns on Inventory Data tab of Item Master Data. Through drill down you need a link to different documents which are linked Committed and Ordered columns.

We have done similar customization for one of your clients. We had provided two custom buttons namely Committed and Ordered on Inventory Data tab. These buttons serve a Drill Down on respective columns. Clicking on these buttons populates a list of documents attached with Committed and Order columns. Further in a drill down window link button to document object is also provided which will lead to actual documents i.e. Sales Orders, Purchase Orders. Production Orders etc.

If this is of any interest to you or if you need further information you can get in touch with me at sap at greytrix.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

Manager, SAP Business One

Greytrix

It's time to think outside the box.

Email: sap at greytrix.com | Web: www.greytrix.com

u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026

Development Partners for SAP B1

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

preety_goel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Inventory in Warehouse Report

To access the window, choose Inventory-> Inventory Reports -> Inventory in Warehouse Report

Select the item in selection criteria and press ok. On the Inventory status, double click the Item row.

It will lead to details on open orders.

Regards

Preety Goel

SAP Business One Forums Team

former_member370721
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preety,

Thanks for the suggestion. However, if I double click on a row, nothing happens.

Franz