Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screens are missing in the program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have development ct2 and quality QP1 and prosuction P01 systems . In development system the program

SPMKEA2 consists screens 0100

but in quality and production 1005 screen is missing. When we process the transaction ke07 to maintain derivation rule D it is araising the error 1005 screen is missing.

Can any one please provide me the solution soon. How to send the screen 1005 from development system to quality and production system.

Appreciate for the quick responce.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the missing screens are saved under different transport request..and check if all the transport requests of the screens are transported to Quality.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that screen is active or inactive,

Hope screen is deleted whenever transporting into other server.

Regards

jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Se51.

Give this screen number and also give the main program

Name.. go to the GOTO option.. there click on Object directory entry Check if it is already attached to a TR.... If so use that TR to transport the Screen.

Else go into the Screen in Change mode, Change some unimportant thing there Like a description and now save and activate it. It will ask you for a TR. Create a new TR save it activate it and transport that TR.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

The problem what ever i am saying is not related to Z program. The program is a standard program. i do not have change authorization to the standard program screen.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this a serious problem and you need to take it up with a Basis consultant.

Tell me one thing... Has anybody been playing around this program or screen. If not i am not sure why this has happened since you are mentioning that it is a standard program..

There is also a possiblity that this screen might be a part of an enhancement and you have forgotten to check it.....

I think it is better if you check the Object directory entry of this screen and check who has created it. If someone from your company/team has created it that means even you will be allowed to make a change and transport the screen.

Please revert if any doubts arise

Regards,

Pramod

Edited by: Pramod Manjunath on Oct 15, 2008 12:36 PM

0 Kudos

hi,

you can create a new transport request and assign this standard program to it and transport,make sure that all screens are there in your request.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please let me know how to attach screens to the specific program while transporting.

Regards,

Koti reddy