cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document splitting for customer collection

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem about document splitting, when we post customer collection on F-04 that is 1 check for different invoices (with different profit centers) the system is looking for a profit center.

I think this is because the document was charged to different profit center that's why there is an error on splitting.

Is there a way of resolving this issue? Please help, thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had chosen both the document number from which the check should be charged of, but still the system is requiring profit center.

Is the check collection cannot be splitted for profit centers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had mailed regarding your querry, Just check it for the collections account if u want splitting u have to go for customization of document splitting method.

regards

srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have 2 invoices that are charged to different profit center:

inv#1 - Profit center 10003 $500

inv#2 - Profit center 10003 $100

we have a check collection of $600 posted this as special GL.

Then when we are about to clear this check to the invoices the system is prompting "Balancing field 'Profit Center' in line item 001 not filled.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be due to the exchange difference. You might have to assign the profit center to the exchange difference line item. Please confirm if there is one line highlighted blue, i.e. marked for correction.

Please double click this item and make the necessary correction.

assign pts if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While Clearing the down Payment, have you selected invocie number, if you select invocie number system will collect profit cetner from inovice document

try this

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

There will not be any problem by assigning different profit centers please let me know what is the entry u r passing and the error system is throwing.

regards

srikanth.