cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am configuring rush order, i have checked the immediate delivery in vov8. When i am testing the document is getting saved but along with the document no., it is saying delivery not created. I could't figure out the problem. Waiting for your help.

Adios

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri

In Order type: Goto VOV8:Pick RO:

Then go to Detail Button: in Shipping tab. Pick Immediate Delivery as "X" (Create Delivery Immediately if quantity Confirmed).

I hope this will solve your problem.

Creating Rush Orders

In the initial screen, choose Logistics ® Sales and distribution ® Sales.

Choose Order ® Create.

Enter the order type for rush orders (SO in the standard system) and, if necessary, the organizational data.

The values for sales organization, for distribution channel and the division are usually proposed from user-defined parameters. Entries for the sales office and the sales group are optional.

Choose Enter.

Enter the following data:

u2013 Customer number of the sold-to party

u2013 Material numbers

u2013 Order quantities for the materials

Choose Enter.

If, during the availability check, the system confirms only a part of the requested order quantity, the remaining quantity can be processed at a later point in time as a backorder.

Save your document.

The rush order can be processed later as a delivery-related billing transaction. Billing is performed in the usual way.

Rush Order/Cash Sales u2013

Rush orders and Cash sales are sales document types that are used in the sales from plant process or when the customer needs to pick their goods immediately from the warehouse.

In the sales document type, the following changes have to be made for rush order/cash sales u2013

a. order type u2013 RO/CS

b. shipping conditions u2013 immediately

c. immediate delivery u2013 X

d. lead time in days u2013 not to be specified

e. delivery type u2013 LF/BV

f. billing type u2013 F2/BV

g. item category u2013 TAN/BVN

h. schedule line category u2013 CP/CP

In case of rush orders and cash sales once the goods have been withdrawn from the warehouse, picking and posting goods issue can begin.

In case of rush orders, when you create the billing documents the system prints the invoice papers and sends them to the customer.

But in case of cash sales, an order related billing index is generated automatically. This updates the billing due list. Billing type BV is created, while the billing due list is being processed and the system does not print invoices during billing for a cash sale.

In cash sales when you save the order, the system automatically generates a cash receipt that can be given to the customer as an invoice and the goods are picked up from the warehouse immediately by the customer. You control the output with output type RD03, contained in the output determination procedure for order type CS.

Award if useful to you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the stock is available at the time of saving the sales order. If the availability check is carried out & sufficient stocks are not available then delivery will not be created.

Check in CO09 the issues & receipts.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aravind