SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIscount

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus.

i am doing regester based billing, in that i have to give 10% discount on net bill, for this i have maintained discount 03 operand, but iam not geting the output,

if i create a discount in ea47, its allowing only quantity discount for reg based,

please tel me the complete senario for doing amount percentage discount on reg based billing..

it will be more appriciatable..

thankz in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus..

I have done with discount 07 varient,its working but for this i need to give base amount, but in my case idont need to give base amount,

it should calculate as per the net amount,

exaple; if the customer consumption is 300 units, each unit 2$ so the bill amount will be $600.

the he should get 5% discount on total bil ,means his final amount should be 570$,

30$ wil be discount, for this how i need to proceed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

U need to mention the base amount for demand variants.

Here the base amount is ur net amount.

pass that value to the Demand input operand Amount.

Regards,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naren

you didnt understand the question properly,iam not supposed to give base amount, it should calculate as per the net bill, i clearly mentioned an example aslo, please go through that,

thankz...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Discount Varaint disc07 , For the input operand category Amount need to pass the Net amount to claculate Discount Amount.

And also check the bill display for to veiw the amount after discount..

Regards,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

naren,

i said that i tried wth discount07, but idnt want this base amount ,the discount should calculte as per the net amount,

Former Member
0 Kudos

no relpys