Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Upgrade 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Currently iam working in an upgrade from 4.7 to 6.0 . There is Z Tcode which is going to dump . The tcode is assigned to standard program AQZZZSD1========PRPKG========= . The dump analysis is

program AQZZZSD1========PRPKG========= doesnt exits.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

actually it is a program created from query using sq01 transaction.so when you are upgrading it might not be included .so make sure that it is also added in your new version.

5 REPLIES 5

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

actually it is a program created from query using sq01 transaction.so when you are upgrading it might not be included .so make sure that it is also added in your new version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply . Manaully we have to add the program or is there any other way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the best way to do it manually create it, but if you can establish a landscape betweebn 4.7 and ECC6.0 you can transport the program alone to your ECC 6.0.

But even when you manually create it it wont be a guarantee that the program name will be the same. So if you create it manually then you have to also assign this program to the transaction you have mentioned.

Regards,

Pramod

Edited by: Pramod Manjunath on Oct 15, 2008 12:04 PM

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

generally during upgradation all the objects will be migrated by basis people.

so you can take there help or you can manually do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This program will be create using a query builder in R/3. I think during upgrade this program might have not been transported from your 4.7 system. So the best thing for you to do is to go back to 4.7 system check what program it is and recreate the same in 6.0 Version. During Upgradation, irregularities such as this are very common.

I think the transaction for this query builder is SQ01.

Regards,

Pramod