cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to stop account posting for a billing document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to stop account posting for a particular billing document type (SD document category M- Invoice). that type should not be made pro-forma invoice.

how can it be done?

please guide.

Thanks.

Deepak.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you can stop particular billing document for autoposting to accounts, this select the billing type, and go into the details there tick the check box posting block. once u check this field system will not post the invoice to accounts automatically but if user can manually post to accounts

regards

sudhakar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think that controls only the output, not the postings....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account determination procedure no way relation with output.

just check for standard billing types F5/F8 and F2. You don't find A/C deter. proc for F5/F8.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Yes Chandra is right.

Don't assign account determination procedure to your billing document say F5/F8.

This has nothing to do with output.

PL. check.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont want that billing doc to be posted at all.. just need excise invoice for that.

u are telling about auto posting. thats not my case.

thanks,,.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't assign Account determination procedure to that billing type in VOFA t.code

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you can stop particular billing document for autoposting to accounts, this select the billing type, and go into the details there tick the check box posting block. once u check this field system will not post the invoice to accounts automatically but if user can manually post to accounts

regards

sudhakar