cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add authorization object plant (location) to purchaser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

On ECC6.0 SRM5.0, I would like to set authorization object - plant (location) for operational purchaser in SRM Bid Invitation in PFCG.

In order to control purchaser can create bid invitation only for authorized plant.

Once I checked inside, no object plant.

I click button manual entry of authorization object button, but I don't know where is it? Please advice me.

Regards,

Theerat Aramkul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to create authorization field for plant from SU20 than create authorization class and authorization object from SU21 and assing the field whcih you created in SU20 save come out.

than you may create a Role from PFCG for this authorization object and restrict the values for plant finally assing role to user id from SU01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thank you for your answer, I have some more question to ask you.

Rightnow I try to follow as your advice, but I am not sure whether which field I should use for restrict

the plant (location). Now I use

field : PARTNER (my plant's partner number) data element : BU_PARTNER

field : PARTNER_FCT (75 : location) data element : CRMT_PARTNER_FCT

field : PARTNER_PFT (31 : location) data element : BBP_PARTNER_FTYP

and input these value to PFCG and assigned to user already, but still can not restrict my bid invitation.

Any missing? Please advice me.

Best regards,

Theerat Aramkul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can control the plant(Location) authorisation only in the extended attributes(Within the Org structure) and not using the PFCG.

Kind Regards,

NMK

Edited by: NMK on Oct 15, 2008 11:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NMK,

Thank you for your information, after I tried to add my desired plant to extended attribute,but I'm still changed bid invitation whether created from different purchaser and different plant.

Is location field in extended attribute use for authorization purpose?

Any ideas??

regards,

Theerat