cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different currencies in sales orders

Former Member

Hi Masters,

Company code currencies is INR, but i have same customer in USD and SGD also. In sales order how can give difference currencies for one customer. (is it possiable to maintain differencies in line item level)

thanqu

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order, system takes currency from customer master sales area data.

You can maintain different currencies for same customer. But customer should be created in different sales areas.

customer 20000

Sales area

1000-10-10 USD

2000-20-20 SGD

When you create sales order system checks for sales area, based on sales area system takes currency.

We can't maintain different currencies at line item level.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanqu masters,

Is it not possiable maintain currencies in line item level. that is my question.

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can't maintain different currencies at item level.

system takes currency from header level.(Sales tab). It copies to items.

E.g : you maintained USD currency at header level ( copies from customer master).

you can see the currency in item level Sales A tab net value field.

You can change the currency for condition type in condition tab. but system automatically converts the amount to USD.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

can we get some sort of Notification when the currency of the order is different to the currency maintained in BP?Is this available

0 Kudos

We have situations when we create a customer account in a currency then we receive an order in a different currency or create a pro-forma invoice and then the currency from the Master data is coming in... It would be nice here to have some kind of warning coming up saying that currency is not the same as on the order confirmation or pro-forma that's being created and give customer support a chance for an extra control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Maintaining different currencies at different line items is not possible.

If that is the case, how will the currency at the header level be determined? Which item currency will the system take?

You will have a common currency for the header & items. But incase you want to convert it into a different currency, you can call the conversion function module. Here you also need to specify on which date should the system should take the conversion rate.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i hope it's not possible check wit ur ABAPER any user exit can be used.

Best regards,

venkataswamy

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I don't think you can have different currencies i.e USD and SGD in single customer master.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.