Unable to send IDoc to the endpoint.
I'm unable to trigger an IDoc from SAP system to the Client Server through XI.
Steps which I've tried:
1) I've checked the Do Not Use SOAP Envelope in the Receiver Communication Channel.
2) I'm trying to trigger the IDoc from SAP System using the transaction WE02.
3) After that I received a message saying the IDoc has been saved in the Database.
4) I've then checked RWB where I get the log saying it has been successfully released from XI system even
5) But when I'm trying to check at the end point given it is unable to receive the message.
Kindly guide me how to resolve this problem.
Thanks in Advance.
Gaurav Bhargava replied
What about paylaod in SXMB_MONI are you able to see checked flag with payload as well.?
Do the following
1. Check in IDX1 of SAP System
2. Check in SXMB_MONI is SAP system
3. Check in SXMB_MONI in PI system
4. Check with SMQ1/SMQ2 in PI system
5. Go to RWB and Audit log check what data is passed by PI even paylaod
Provide info on any error you see in any step provided to solve furthur