cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone tell me PM Organization structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me PM Organization structure

actually im studying PM and i m aware of organisation structure but im not sure about that ...can anyone help me in this thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Organization structure consist of Maintenance planning plant,Maintenance plant,Plant section,locations etc

can you be specific about your query

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thyagarajan,

Actually im into PM and i m practising PM module

For that purpose i need some information like org.structure and some more information on calibration and refurbishment Maintenance.

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear abhijeet chowdary,

Calibration and Refurbishment is part of QM and PM. For any topic in PM you need to undertand organizational structure first.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly spend some time on SAP help and practice [model company|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fe/67f9609d6f11d189b60000e829fbbd/frameset.htm] for SAP PM,where you can find the process for PM activities

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan,

When i make a order against a notification in iw34 and give the operations in the tab

and the materials or components im assigning to the order

It is that im assigning the components in advance right i dunno how much quantity of material will be used for that maintenance so the costs will be planned with respect to material and the work center assigned to it

and when im trying to settle im not getting the complete costs

it is just showing the internal activity with some cost which was shown earlier while creating a order

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Before settling the order your cost cost should be seen in the actual cost column while looking the order cost .

say if you have planned for a material 2 nos and 2 hrs of operation needed.but in actual you have used only 1 material and 1 hrs of operation so while issuing the material you can issue only 1 material and while doing confirmation for order specify the work hours as 1.

then if you check in the order you can get the plan and actual cost ,only the actual cost will be settled to the settlement receiver

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

PM Organization Structure

Plant ( Maintenance plant )------ Planning plant----- Planer Group

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijit,

We can see organizational Structure By using T code EC01 .

1. Click structure

2.Click on Navigation

then we will get organizational structure.

Thanks,

Sunil Boya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PM Organ Structure

Client -> Controlling Area -> Company Code -> Maintenance Planning Plant -> Maintenance Plant -> Planner Group -> Location etc

Regards,

Venkatesan Anandan

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1-Client

2-Controlling Area

3-Company code

4-Plant =Maintenance Plant

5-Planning Plant

6-Planner Group

7-Work Center

One client can have one controlling area.

Controlling area can have several company code

One comapny code can have several plant but one plant can't in more than one company code.

Planning plant can do plannig for all the plant in only one comapny code but one planning plant can't do planning for the plant assigned in another compnay code.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Edited by: Kaushal Rai on Oct 15, 2008 11:19 AM