SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Plant to Site " - IS Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We had set a retail system and all business processes are running fine. But still Retail system shows as "PLANT" instead of "SITE" , "MATERIAL GROUP" instead "MERCHANDISE CATEGORY"

Is there some report we need to activate? , Plse advise us suitably

Regards

Anis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

Check out SAP Note 314490

We have run transaction code W10T in command field to get Retail Tab in SAP System.

To set up your default start transaction, choose System - User profile - Own data. On the Defaults tab page, enter W10T in the Start menu field and choose Save.

Bye,

Muralidhara

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

Check out SAP Note 314490

We have run transaction code W10T in command field to get Retail Tab in SAP System.

To set up your default start transaction, choose System - User profile - Own data. On the Defaults tab page, enter W10T in the Start menu field and choose Save.

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

HI Murali

Bit this note talks about reclassification and this is not exactly what we need. We need only name conversion ..

Regards

Anis

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

of course if you set the retail switch, the naming of some terms like plant or material remain unchanged.

I guess you need the terms ' Site and article'

Please follow the steps in note 897714

Regards

Björn

PS: if it fails, open a ticket on IS-R-STR

0 Kudos

HI Pantar

Yes, It was solved .but i went to Note 609882 . Where i found we need to activate RSBRAN03 in SE62 . but i dont have access to do that .

In transaction SE38 , i run the Program RSBRAN03

Issue solved

Thanks

Anis