cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Inspection charateristic not appearing in the Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to display an inspection characteristic in a certificate. While trying QC21 System is prompting message :The specifications for characteristic 0014 were not found in batch TEST Material TO2429 Plant MY11"

Please advice what to do top avoid this situation .

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

pl check in results for the line item 0014 MIC has entered the specifications or result values

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

The result recording has not been don for this Inspection characteristic While QE01.But I have assigned this Insp. Char to the inspection plan.

Please advice.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Think why Ashok has suggested you to check the RR is done or not?

Because he doubt, that in the COA profile you may have set the "Result Origin". is causing this error.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shymal,

Please elaborate

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shymal,

Why is that my inspection charateristic is even appearing for RR screen. I think I have taken every thing into consideration.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

System picks the details for the MIC to print on COA according to the value you maintain for the MIC line item in the fields "Result Origin".

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shymal,

In my case I have selected inspection results as result origin.

REgards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shymal,

The system response :

Diagnosis

In batch SHA Material TO2429 Plant MY11 the specification data for characteristic 0014 from certificate profile TEST OCT Certificate type QATR Version 000001 was not found (master record: Plant MY11 Master inspection characteristic 500000).

Please advice..

Regards,

Vivek