cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Exception report to send to SAP inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

The MRP exception report comes to my outlook and these reports are huge in size. I want them to go to my SAP inbox instead of outlook. I have changed the communication method of my user setting from "INT E-MAIL" to "E-Mail" but it didn't solve the problem.

Could you please help me?

Thanks,

Rana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SBWP>new message>recieptent name give as your SAP user login ID>add attachment(CtrlshiftF3) for your report>send(Shift+F8)>would serve your purpose?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The issue is, when the MRP exception reports are generated, the reports come to my outlook. I want these reports to go directly to my SAP inbox without any manual intervention and I also do not want them to come to my MS outlook.

This works for other users and after doing a comparision with their user setting, I changed my communication method to 'E-Mail' but this didn't help me.

I think I could make myself clear. Please help me out if you have the solution.

Thanks again,

Rana.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without any inntervention i'm not sure, cause SAP may see at the time of report generation of any external recieptent with domain(in your case outlook)address but for SAP inbox there is no specified domain for recieptent address, (moreover let suppose think, you give only useid without any doiman,than how can we expect to send this with this info only)so you may could either send from report output from list>send>mail recieptent but this includes also one intervention.