Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding xd03

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anyone tell me solution on below?

in XD03 transaction,on first screen Customer Display screen theer is a tab Customer.For that I pressed F4.After that I Choosed 'Customer Adrees Attribute'.In that I gave input 'IN' in Country tab and '13' in REgion tab.13 code is for Maharashtra region.

After that I preeed enter One information message comes "Only first 5000 entries found'.

If I want to see all customer for this search criteria ,is there any setting?

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After you press F4 on the customer tab, "maximum number of hits", keep that empty..you will get all the records.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

Hi I tried it .It is not working.If changes system defaults from Menu->Help.I keep no of hits 9999 or only 9,still it shows 5000 entries and gives same information.

0 Kudos

go to KNA1 table and give those entries and see how to many records are there in the table.

IF you have more than 5k u will get all of those

0 Kudos

hI i TRIED IN kna1.

oN SELECTION SCREEN,

i GAVE 'IN' for country tab and '13' for Region tab.

It shows 5095 record.

But if I do f4 on Cutomer tab and give search criteria there it show only 5000 records.

And user wants at that Cutomer tab only He doesn't want to go to kna1.He wants in XD03 transaction.

0 Kudos

Poonam,

1. After clicking f4...in the window..select a tab which has "customers(general)" and then keep all the fields empty including maximum number of hits and check if ur getting all values.

If the above does not work:

2. There are two transactions which could help u get the customer list other than xd03.

S_ALR_87012179: This gives customer list.

VC/1: Here scroll down the screen and under information blocks,uncheck all the boxes you will get the list.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

hI ,

For d first soln I already tried,but it was not working.

For 2nd soln same problem is faced.Thare also it gives only 5000 record.

For 3rd it is not allwed to use.

0 Kudos

Hi

In kna1,Take one record from the 5000 records and one from the 95 that are not displaying..just check if there is any difference...

Also, check in other master tables kn*...

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

Hi,

For F4 help the initial restriction starts from 500 which is SAP internal defined, you can change the hits to a maximum of 5000(which is also SAP internal defined).

If you have technical expertise, place break points in program: WDTMFORS at line no's:

1. 870 - When we remove the hits number(blank)it defaults to 5000
2. 2376 - When the hits number is specified more than 5000, it will be restricted to 5000.

Check in debug mode the restriction is derived with respect to: field MAXRECORD of internal table TABC_SHLPTAB-CALLCONTROL

So the answer to your query is NO, we can not increase the F4 hits than 5000.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Eswar

0 Kudos

Thanks...

I told user this is is possible.

If such error comes then other option to see customer details is kna1 table.

If they want to see record more than 5000 then goto KNA1 table give selection criteria over there u can get all record from here.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your hepl also..

0 Kudos

Close the thread.