/E ITEM_CONDITIONS

/: PROTECT

/: BOTTOM

ZC &KOMVD-VTEXT&,,&KOMVD-KWERT&

ZC &KOMK-SUPOS&

/: ENDBOTTOM

/: ENDPROTECT

Is this correct?

Hi, all. May i know how to protect the text elements into a same block when displaying, besides make it alwaya in the bottom on the page ??

That's mean this element content will not be split into two part between two pages when there is insufficient space in the front page, and also it is always on the bottom.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your Syntax is correct, apply it check the output. just small change,

Use BOTTOM first then PROTECT

Regards

Bala Krishna

Edited by: Bala Krishna on Oct 15, 2008 9:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bala Krishna.

But sometimes I meet a problem. When there are 2 pages of data, the text element ITEM_CONDITIONS content which is protected do not print out in the bottom in my second page. Although the space on the second page do not fit the whole proteced text element, it should be printed out on third page bottom, right ??

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes?

erm...my output still can not print that protected text element onto third page, since the page two doesn't fit it.

What should i do now?

tnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

ve u given next page on second page

cpy text elemnet from second page

regards

bhavesh

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, the Main window main area is not filling in the 3rd page that why it is not printing,

Try without giving the BOTTOM and ENDBOTTOM

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, give already. My second page is NEXT page. And pages use a same MAIN window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I didn't use the BOTTOM and ENDBOTTOM, then the whole block sure will ignore the second page remaining space which is not enough, and move to the third page. But the problem is the block wil displayed one the top of the new third page.

Answers (0)