cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSF_KRN_SIGN_BY_AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently installed ECC 5.0 HP-ux Orale 9i platform system and refreshed the data from our PRD database. System is stable except there are continuous entries in SM21 logs

as below

SAPSYS RD3 SSF_KRN_SIGN_BY_AS: Function Returned 5

I have gone through notes 308977 and 300904 but unfortunately i am unable to get exact solution which fits to my system. I am unable to delete node under CSMONITOR which is

ausing these continuous entries..looks like we need to make some customizing changes

under transaction OAC0 ..Please let me know if anybody have ever faced this issue.

As SM21 is populating these warnings at every 5 minutes.

Best Regards,

RR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This warning message could start appearing after a kernel or sapcryptolib update. As the previous post mentioned, the solution is to go into transaction code STRUST and check your System PSE. You'll probably find that its status has turned red. Simply 'replace' the PSE (right-click on it for context menu), and put in the right values (System ID, department and company name, country code), and save. The PSE should turn green. The system log entries should stop occurring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@matt....Thx a lot.. We have just completed ECC.5 to ECC 6 system upgrade and we were facing the same error logs in SM21 and it's resolved as per your solution... thx again.

thanks

Tiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

@matt Thanks a lot. This solved my problem 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your system strust config. I also had this problem and it was resolved after configuring strust properly. Check for SMICM log also.