Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not enter EXIT or BADI during Posting material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Guys.

I want to get Material posting data through exit EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001. Here is my issue:

1 add the break point in ZXMBCU01. the exits is active.

2 add break point in FM MB_POST_DOCUMENT.

When I do Material posting in MB1C, the process didnot stop at the break point. Anybody know the reason.

Moreover, I make a implementation with the BADI MB_DOCUMENT_BADI and make the break point in the method MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE. Still when I posting material, the process didnot stop at the break point. It seems that the breakpoint didnot make sense.

They are very common EXIT and BADI, I am very comfused.

BJ

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

our system has a bug. After posting material and before coming to the EXIT, the bug took place. So the result is the posting is complete but cann't be caught by EXIT.

BJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these steps. While saving these material documents related FMs are being called in 'Update task'.

So we need to switch on the 'Update Debugging' to make stop the control at break points.

Put break point anywhere in the SAP source code from where execution starts after you save entries.

Once you are in debugging screen click on menu path 'Settings->Update debugging'. Then press F8.

Now your break point will be triggered.

Please let me know if you need any further clarifications.

Thanks,

Ravi