cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning permitted in planning elements only Message no. BP024

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got this error message in CJR2 (wbs and Cost element) - detail planning. I already set the WBS with object indicator planning elements.

What should i do?

Cheers,

Nies

-

Planning permitted in planning elements only

Message no. BP024

Diagnosis

In the Project System configuration menu, the system manager or another authorized person can use the plan profile to determine whether cost planning is possible in all WBS elements or only on those designated as planning elements.

The plan profile for your project stipulates that cost planning is only possible in planning elements.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

You have two possible courses of action:

You must define planning elements for your project.

a) To do this, choose Project management -> Master data -> Work breakdown struc -> Change.

b) Enter a project definition and press ENTER.

c) Choose Goto -> WBS element overview -> Operative indicators.

d) Define your planning elements

Ask your system manager or some other person authorized to maintain the configuration menu.

Action by system manager

In the plan profile, stipulate that cost planning is permitted in all WBS elements.

Proceed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Activate the "Planning element" indicator in concern WBS.

In planning profile (OPSB) if "Planning element" , it is mandatory to have planning tick in WBS.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I got this error message. Plz help me step by step.

Cheers,

Nies

-

"Write plan line items" is not allowed (WBS PHRE3PLH0810-PP-KT03 )

Message no. BS002

Diagnosis

The transaction 'Write plan line items' is not allowed for WBS PHRE3PLH0810-PP-KT03, because no status is set to permit it.

System Response

You cannot carry out the transaction 'Write plan line items'.

Procedure

You can carry out this transaction if you set a user status, which permits 'Write plan line items'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Status Profile ( T Code OK02) and assign it to WBS PHRE3PLH0810-PP-KT03 .

The one of status number in that profile should allow the Business Transaction '' 'write plan line items''. You have to set that status number to that WBS.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer SAP note 370960 if you are on 4.6C.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using ECC 6.

Cheers,

Nies