cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does assembly failed when activation has been successful ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I m working on a web dynpro application. I successfully checkin, activate and release the activities. But coming to the CMS, after doing a consolidation, the assembly fails. Any idea would be so much appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

The errors pointed out are as follows:

wdgen WARNING: Metadata of model GetListModel is not valid! ModelRelationRole "//WebDynpro/Model:com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel/ModelRelation:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Getlist_Mdl_Input:Output:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Getlist_Mdl_Output/ModelRelationRole:Source", Role "ModelClass": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

wdgen WARNING: Metadata of model SaveModel is not valid! ModelRelationRole "//WebDynpro/Model:com.diagonal.pp.recipe.savemodel.SaveModel/ModelRelation:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Save_Mdl_Output:Longtext/ModelRelationRole:Source", Role "ModelClass": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

wdgen WARNING: Metadata of model RecostModel is not valid! ModelRelationRole "//WebDynpro/Model:com.diagonal.pp.recipe.recostmodel.RecostModel/ModelRelation:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Recost_Mdl_Input:Return/ModelRelationRole:Source", Role "ModelClass": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

wdgen WARNING: Metadata of model GetCompModel is not valid! ModelRelationRole "//WebDynpro/Model:com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getcompmodel.GetCompModel/ModelRelation:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Getcomp_Mdl_Input:Output:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Getcomp_Mdl_Output/ModelRelationRole:Source", Role "ModelClass": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

wdgen WARNING: Metadata of model InitModel is not valid! ModelRelationRole "//WebDynpro/Model:com.diagonal.pp.recipe.recipemodel.InitModel/ModelRelation:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Init_Mdl_Input:Matrtype/ModelRelationRole:Source", Role "ModelClass": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

wdgen WARNING: Metadata of model GetDetailModel is not valid! ModelRelationRole "//WebDynpro/Model:com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getdetailmodel.GetDetailModel/ModelRelation:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Getdtl_Mdl_Input:Header/ModelRelationRole:Source", Role "ModelClass": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

wdgen WARNING: Metadata of model GetImgModel is not valid! ModelRelationRole "//WebDynpro/Model:com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getimgmodel.GetImgModel/ModelRelation:Z_Krf02Recipemgmt_Getimg_Mdl_Output:Objectlinks/ModelRelationRole:Source", Role "ModelClass": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> Model GetListModel logicalDictionary: Inconsistent metadata, logical dictionary missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole Source modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole Output modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole Source modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole _Output modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole Return modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole Return modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole Input modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole _Output modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

wdgen Error com.diagonal.pp.recipe.getlistmodel.GetListModel --> ModelRelationRole Input modelClass: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Inconsistent metadata

first check that all the activities are released. This should not happen that you have released newer activity and stopped the previous one than it.

Check the consolidation compartment of your track in CBS for,

1. inconsistency of standard dependecies.

2. check the reassons of the broken DCs,

3. if any DC which is used by other, or may be it is not used by others but still is in broken state, then take necessury action for it.

But before assembly make sure that all the DCs in consolidation compartment are in healthy state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi snehal kendre ,

I have looked at my CBS Request log after doing an activation.

Although the activation is successful, i can see the following sentence in the CBS Request log.

========================================================================

Error! The state of the source cache is INCONSISTENT for at least one of the request DCs. The build might produce incorrect results.

Prepare build environment in the file system... finished at 2008-10-15 06:14:05.991 GMT and took 3 s 123 ms

========================================================================

However in the build log of activation (i.e in the development buildspace), there is no error.

But there is error in the build log when doing assembly (i.e in the consolidation buildspace).

Don't you find it weird ?

Do you have a clue how can i fix this inconsistency problem ?

Really clueless of the next step to be done.

Please enlighten me. Thanks a lot.

Regds,

Daniel

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Daniel,

Whether activation is successful or not, its all related with the development compartment.

and your issue is with assembly which is totally depend upon the consolidation compartment.

When you assemble an SCA it takes the source from consolidation compartment not from development.

So inorder to assemble a SCA, you need all the DCs in your consolidation to be intact.

upto the development there is no problem from your side, the main issue is with consolidation now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi snehal kendre,

Thanks for your reply.

So this means that the source from consolidation is different from the development and that is the reason i m getting this build error.

So if the build error is about inconsistent metadata, what do you think is missing from the consolidation. Which file in a dc keeps the metadata ?

Thanks a lot.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi snehal kendre,

Thanks for the help.

The problem was due to missing classes in consolidated compartment. It is solved.

Cheers,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I am facing similar issue : one of my activity was failed and the reason is:

Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

com.joan.email.model.ZHR_ESS_HOME_EMAIL --> ModelRelationRole Source [modelClass]: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

[wdgen] [Error] com.joan.email.model.ZHR_ESS_HOME_EMAIL --> ModelRelationRole Output [modelClass]: Inconsistent metadata, model class missing

Can you tell me how did you fix that issue.

I would really apreciate for your help

Thank you

VJ

Answers (0)