cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of Outbound delivery movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently, when we reverse outbound delivery, items will go to sched for delivery. So, what we do, we erase all the items under delivered and picked quantity for the items to go to Unrestricted Use. Defined movement type is 601 for S1 (cancellation)

Can we define movement type 653 so that the items will automatically go to unrestricted use and will not go to the process of erasing materials under delivered and picked quantity in the outbound delivery? But we will still reject the sales order.

Thanks so much

Rachelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For any movement type the reversal generally will be the next number. For 601 movement type the reversal will be 602. You cannot have any other movement type for this.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rachelle

Normally we maintain movement type 655 for returns which means the returned stock will be blocked for QI inspection. If you still would like to maintain 653, you can do so by going to schedule line category in VOV6 and change the movement type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. G,

I tried maintaining 651, 653 and 655 but still for reversal of outbound delivery, items still go to Shed for delivery.

I guess i just have to maintained existing movement type and will just do the procedures on clearing up those items under sched.

thank you so much for your help

Rachelle