cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send data BPC 5.1 very slow because Antivirus Kaspersky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All....

I have problem with BPC 5.1, the problem when send data to server (send and refresh schedule ). The prosses send data is very slow. I think its because antivirus (Kaspersky), when protection is enable, prosses send data very slow. But when i turn off the protection, prosses send data faster...

The problem is imposible if i turn off protection to every client.

So, what the object, file, application, macro or rule must i exclusion (unscan) with antivirus??

I have already give exclusion to file Ev4DMMPM.xla, but sometime its work, sometime not...

Please help...

Best regards,

Dharma Setiadi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may not be a problem with the antivirus in my opinion. However, whatever has been suggested, you can try that out.

When we use BPC and we create application sets, RAM of the system is used up. If lot of processes are running at that time, then it can slow down the process. Try to close the unwanted processes (including the antivirus) and try.

Please award points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all...

Thanks for attention.....

I have already exclusion folder BPC but still not work. But i think the problem with port. I try turn off scanning with port 80 and its work. I never find slow again...

But the problem, i can't turn off scanning with port 80, its about security. How about if i change port 80 for BPC..?? What is impact with server and with client..?? And whatever that must be noticed in this port changing..?? setting server manager..??

Note : i used multi-server configuration...

Best Regards,

Dharma Setiadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma

You can exclude the server's IP address in the port 80 scanning.

So it will baypass all packets destinate to the server, then you will have fast BPC

Halomoan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All....

Thanks for all...

Now i changed port for BPC and its work. But that not ideal solve...

Best Regards,

Dharma Setiadi

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

sending data is done from ev4excel.xla. Which measn your exclusion of other xla didn't help.

Any way the previous suggestion to exclud the entire BPC folders I think it is a very good one.

Regards

Sorin Rdaulescu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Try to disable scanning on all folders related to BPC, such as

C:\Program Files\BPC

C:\Documents and Settings\54634\My Documents\OutlookSoft

2. Try to disable TCP/IP scanning on port 80/443 (not sure if your AV do it or not, pls check)

Hope you success.

Halomoan