Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

COI question

I need to read the COI Investment data from 'Totals cube' only (not from AFD table) and for this purpose the Investment related data has to come from ECC.

If I need to enter the 'Percentage of Ownership' along with investment entry in ECC, what is the technical field name, where it has entered?

I beleieve this field mapped to a BCS totals cube field. What is the corresponding field in BCS that this has to be mapped to?

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question