cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COI question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to read the COI Investment data from 'Totals cube' only (not from AFD table) and for this purpose the Investment related data has to come from ECC.

If I need to enter the 'Percentage of Ownership' along with investment entry in ECC, what is the technical field name, where it has entered?

I beleieve this field mapped to a BCS totals cube field. What is the corresponding field in BCS that this has to be mapped to?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I need to enter the 'Percentage of Ownership' along with investment entry in ECC, what is the technical field name, where it has entered?

- I have no clue where in ECC you may enter this.

I beleieve this field mapped to a BCS totals cube field. What is the corresponding field in BCS that this has to be mapped to?

- It's 'Periodic quantity', 0CS_TRN_QTY. In the SEM-BCS the FS items which carry investments should have a subassignment with a Unit of Measure. The UoM should be fixed. Usually, it's VAL (accepts the percentage with 5 extra zeros, like 90% becomes 9000000).

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is my understanding that the primary way that this works is where the quantity field is populated with the percentage of ownership on the investment account posting where there is a change in investment.