cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order product costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a production order with material A (bom is setup with materials B and C which will create material A). I release the producition order then post the goods issue and reciept. Material A is created using B and C, but the cost of material B and C is not transferrred material A which was just created...instead it is taking the cost of material A before the production order was issued and recieved. How do i get the cost of B+C to = A (to show in the accounting documents) then get transferred into the moving price of A?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While running Standard Cost Estimation in CK40N, the system will explode the BOM and copy the material B&C cost, and explode the routing standard values and the respect activity costs and update the same in to the Material A cost. This will be updated in the material master costing-2 view.

Whenever we are creating the production order for material A, based on the configuration system will give the planned cost. while doing the goods issue, the system will update the issued material cost in the production order. This you can check in the production order, GoTo pull down menu, documented goods movement.There you can find the 261 movement document no, in that document you can find the value also.

Please check in your production order and SCE.

regards,

V. Suresh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i go to "goto- costs-itemization" it displays the planned cost of the materials. How do i get the planned cost of the components of the BOM to transfer to the cost of the finished product? Currently, the components add up to $10 and the finished product adds up to $11 (i need it to be $10)

Thanks,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the BOM thoroughly whether Components are cost relevant or not.

In production order, proper costing variant is picked or not.

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CO02 (From Menu Bar you can select Cost---> Analysis)you can check the cost of Production Order that whetrher comp B& C cost get added or not.