cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow-on Bid Invitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

I've a problem... I'm working with SRM 5.0, Classic Scenario and I want to create different types of Bid Invitations from another Bid Invitation. For example:

RFi -> Follow on Document - RFp or RFq - with the possibilitie to choose between one type and another.

When I try to create another Follow on Bid Invitation, the system doesn't open for me the possibilitie to choose between these types, the system automatic create an RFp as Follow-on Bid Invitation.

Do you have any ideia???

Thanks! Best Regards,

Luciana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1095520 - BBP_BID_INV: Wrong type of bid inv in follow on document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your response!!

I don't have the sure that this Note it will solve my problem. Look one exemple of my problem:

RFi Customizing:

Follow-on documents:

- RFp

- RFq

- RFz

When I click into the button "Follow-on Bid Invitation" the system creates the type RFp (the first type from the Customizing). Without allows me to choose between the other Transactions types that I put in the Customizing.

What I want to do is to Choose between the types RFp, RFq or RFz... just like when I create an Auction as Follow on document (the system opens a Pop-up screen... and in this screen I can choose between the different Auction types! I need the same functionality for Bid Invitations)....

Thanks!!!

Best Regards,

Luciana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone have another ideia???

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this exact problem before. there is an oss note that corrects this and opens up the transaction type field for edit.

its either the note i listed abover or this one.

Note 1063838 - BBP_BID_INV: Bid follow-on-doc transaction type not picked