Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download the XACF?

former_member198282
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I have spent the last 30 minutes searching for the xacf patch for nw04 and nw07 on service.sap.com. I feel that I am going blind pretty soon. Can you show me the path? The link they post on the oss note does not work.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Edited by: Jonathan Ma on Oct 14, 2008 11:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member198282
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Chintan.

I am aware of ZCI. But unfortunately we are still running on EP6 SP17 and adobe 7.0.x. So ZCI is out of reach for us.

Thx.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jonathan,

SAP has updated the [Note 766191|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=766191] with new link for ACF file. Check it to download the version as per your system landscape.

Chintan

former_member198282
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Vaibhav

Thank you for the url. But it looks like the xacf file you have is too new for us. I need one for the NW04 and another one for NW07. The one for NW04 is more important. Did you find the file from service.sap.com? I couldn't find it in the download section. They do attach some of those files in oss notes. But those xacf files are quite old though.

Regards,

Jonathan.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jonathan,

May be that's because ZCI (Zero Client Install) forms are newest and most probably the option for developong Adobe forms going forward.

While this [thread|] may not provide you ACF installation path/files but it can help you in case you want to develop ZCI forms or update your existing ACF forms to ZCI forms.

Chintan

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Download it from below url:

[xACF|[http://www.esnips.com/doc/554407ba-9149-4440-89e8-ca44d590126a/xAcf_NW711_SP00]].

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I know the xacf.exe is in the cdrom. But sap seems to have the "patched" version to download from the service.sap.com. However, I just couldn't find it from that great user friendly website. Any idea?

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan

You can download it form SAP GUI cd from folder PRES/ACF/xACF.exe

Double click on it, will automatically installs ACF in your system. It may take a maximum of 2 to 3 minutes.

If you dont have SAP GUI cd, you can check with your SAP Basis team.

--

Ramu