cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQ JMS adapter does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

we are using PI 7.1, we have deployed MQ 6.0 libraries via com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda.

I have a scenario HTTP --> XI --> MQ JMS configured. At first, I forgot to specify user name / password, in RMB I got error of security authentication, which means MQ libraries are properly deployed. After I provided user name / passwrod in JMS adapter, I got following error in message monitoring:

Adapter Framework caught exception: The jmsServiceManager returned no jmsSender to use. Must abort send process.

Delivering the message to the application using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: The jmsServiceManager returned no jmsSender to use. Must abort send process..

In the Communication Channel Monitoring, it says the channel of the JMS adapter is working properly with a green icon displayed.

I've search SDN and SMP, can't find any information about this error. Somebody can shine some light?

Thanks

Jayson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the server logs..they should have more info.

Can you also enable trace for the mq adapter from visual admin.

Regards

Ravi Raman